Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Failure for gods

Whew, November is over! and the whew bit is not that I have actually made an effort to participate in the National Novel Writing Month for 2010 but a big whew to the fact that I didn't even made an effort to have a word count whatsoever in the pursuit to the challenge and the spirit of Nanowrimo to make a novel for about a month. A have a lot of reasons for that and I won't even make them visible in this here blog post for I will tire and bore you readers surely. One thing's for sure though, I failed big time. What was I thinking when I signed over a month before? Well, lesson learned and now on to the next as they say. I won't promise to participate next year but I know I will keep tabs on it every now and then...here's to the brave men and women who fought a good fight on the 50,000 words in 1 month challenge, I salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, try me!