Saturday, July 16, 2011

Comatose's Full Length Album Launching


For purposes of updating this pathetic personal blog of mine for my lack of ingenuity or passion for things blogging, and yes, my mojo has not reared its helpful little head yet although a lot of things happening/coming my way this coming months and one of those is the actual purpose of this post. A self plugging for my band again. Agnas will be opening for Comatose this coming Aug. 20, 2011 and it is our pleasure to receive such honor. We have played with the guys since 2007 and I am pleased to see them launching finally a first full length album of pure death metal goodness and spearheading the Cebu death metal scene. Sadly, for my band has yet to do such a same feat, hopefully by the end of this year we will (crosses fingers and legs). Well, if you guys are interested and free come Aug. 20 and you happen to be in Cebu City, Philippines in all of places then my hat is off to you and thanks for the support that we really need. Horns up, amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead, try me!